Training & Facilitation
At CareerBuilders we have developed a series of training programmes to support the career development of your employees. We focus on four main areas;
- people skills
- hiring skills
- coaching skills
- career planning
These can often be combined and tailored to your organisation’s requirements for leadership development and in particular for emerging team leaders. Often in our first leadership role we are thrust into the deep end and have to figure out how to build credibility and trust with those around us without any experience or training. This is where we come in.
Some of our most popular workshops include:
- HiringSuccess – a “how to” workshop on hiring practices and interview skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills for managers
- Career Planning workshops for employees – to develop awareness around skill gaps and development opportunities, and connect with the joy in work
- Career Planning facilitation skills for managers – to develop the skills required around having meaningful career development conversations with employees
- Communication Skills and team effectiveness workshops – these are great for helping teams to work together in a more productive way
Our Other Programmes and Customisation Options
Many other programmes are available and can be tailored to your needs using any of the instruments in our Resources Section. Ask us now about any of the above programmes, as well as Insights, MBTI, LSI, Team Leader Training, Coaching Skills and Executive Conversations.